Additional Fees

The salesman for My Dream Shares clearly and repeatedly stated that the cost followed the schedule in their contract $399 studio, $499 1BR, $599 2 BR.Regardless of location or season this was the only cost.

There is a clause in the contract that says additional payments may occur. There is no way to determine what, when or how much these costs will be until after you've purchased the program and try to get a condo. We had to rely on the salesman's word that these didn't apply and costs followed the above schedule. I gave specific examples of in season and prime location condos and each time the salesman stated that the cost was always $499 for a 1 BR.

Recently we deposited $599 with My Dream Shares to acquire a 2 BR condo. 12 exchange points were deposited with RCI. Desirable condos required more than twice this many points. All that was available for this many points were off season condos.

One condo that required 11 exchange points could be obtained for $399 cash. When we contacted the company they just referred to the additional payment clause and were sorry we felt the salesman misrepresented the program. We did not just feel the salesman misrepresented the program, he did in fact misrepresent it. I have found any number of similar complaints against this company.

My advice to anyone considering buying from this company, record the presentation or steer clear completely.Misrepresent is a kind word for what they do.

Review about: My Dream Shares Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

We agree.the whole package offered by My Dream Shares was a scam. We will be consulting an attorney